TECHNO STAR 25kg
Two-component epoxy sealant with delicate finishes in harmonious colours.
Ideal for places that must always be perfectly hygienic. For 2 to 20 mm joints.
Good chemical resistance
Optimum workability and easy use
A high degree of hardness
Comp. A-thick paste in 11 colours
Comp. B-viscous liquid
24 months protected from frost and high temperatures (max 35°C)
FIELDS OF USE
- Grouting the joints in ceramic or stone* floors or walls, e.g.: vitreous or marble mosaic, porcelain stoneware, split tiles. In places or on surfaces subject to aggressive chemicals, or where non-absorbent joints are required, such as wine-making enterprises, slaughterhouses, laboratory tables, kitchen surfaces, tanneries, paper mills, industrial kitchens, etc.
- SKYCOLORS can be used as an adhesive (class R2 T in accordance with EN 12004) for glueing the above-mentioned cladding materials to iron and fibreglass reinforced plastic.
- Grouting heavily trafficked floors in industrial warehouses, shopping centres, etc.
- Suitable for grouting swimming pools, also when filled with seawater.
* To make sure the colour does not change, it is advisable to perform a cleanability test before grouting natural stone materials.