TECHNO RAP GREY
Quick setting powder adhesive with high polymeric content for fixing ceramic tiles.
Suitable for porcelain stoneware, over-tiling and on heating screeds.
- Layers up to 10 mm thick
- Frost proof
- No vertical creep
- Grey powder
- 6 months in dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- Quick fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on indoor and outdoor walls and floors.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles without the use of primer.
- Suitable for use when high performance is required within a short time, such as: tile laying in industrial environments, swimming pools or facades.
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
- Fixing on water heating screeds.
- Spot-glueing and leveling insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool and cork, with fiberglass netting buried in the layer.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors, resilient floors perfectly adherent (excluding polyolefin coatings)², plasterboard, RASOLASTIK range and RASOGUM +.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
² after application of PRIMER-101 PLUS