Mixed binder powder adhesive for laying porcelain stoneware and ceramic tiles.
Extended open time
Layers up to 10 mm thick
White or grey powder
12 months in dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- Fixing ceramic tiles of all types, small and medium-size, on indoor and outdoor walls and floors.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles.
- Fixing on water heating screeds.
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
- Spot-gluing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors², resilient floors perfectly adherent (excluding polyolefin coatings)², plasterboard, RASOLASTIK range and RASOGUM+.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
² after application of PRIMER-101 PLUS