TECHNO ALL 9000
Universal high-performance bicomponent adhesive.
Particularly suitable for fixing natural stone and marble affected by damp.
COMP. A: viscous white paste COMP. B: yellow liquid
12 months in dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- ALL 9000 may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Fixing ceramic tiles of all types and sizes to difficult substrates or ones liable to warp considerably.
- Fixing natural stone affected by humidity, composite marble.
- Fixing vitreous mosaic.
- Fixing ceramic tiles to kitchen surfaces or worktops, to wood or iron surfaces.
- Fixing on heating screeds.
Metal sanded surfaces, rubber, plastered surfaces or gypsum-based panels, anhydrite slabs, plasterboard, wood, cement-based plaster, asbestos cement, concrete, cement and lime mortar, cement-based screeds, old ceramic tiles, polystyrene.