F2 Ultra Hi Strength Spray 550ml
F2 Ultra Hi Strength Spray
ADOS UHS is an ultra high strength contact adhesive which gives an immediate and permanent bond on a wide variety of surfaces. It is formulated to give low soak, cure fast, dry clear and be non-staining.
It has high heat resistance and is suitable on porous and non-porous surfaces making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, where permanent, high strength bonds are essential. ADOS UHS uses a unique resin system making it resistant to breakdown from plasticiser migration.
ADOS UHS aerosol is fitted with a variable nozzle, which allows controlled, accurate spraying, reducing product wastage and limiting over-spray.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra High Strength – Instant Permanent Contact Bond
- High Heat Resistance – Up to 75°C
- Plasticiser Safe – Resistant to breakdown from plasticiser migration
- Easy to Use – No clamping required
- Variable Nozzle – Allows controlled, accurate spraying and a variable spray width
- Bonding porous & non-porous surfaces
- Wood, metal, concrete, flooring (cork tiles, carpet, linoleum, hardwood, laminate),
some plastics, particleboard, foam
- It is not suitable for use on polystyrene